The Michigan Chiropractic Pediatric Association encourages and supports the need for quality research in regards to chiropractic and the wellness lifestyle.
Follow this link to access a categorical collection of research compiled and maintained by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
The MCPA is committed to providing parents and practitioners resources that encourage and support the chiropractic family wellness lifestyle. Below are some of the categories that you will find informative links to.
Pathways to Family Wellness is a quarterly magazine which provides timely articles and updates relevant to your family’s well-being. This full color magazine contains informative articles designed for parents, educators, practitioners and other interested readers.
The articles in Pathways support the Family Wellness Lifestyle and provide thought provoking pertinent suggestions and resources to its readers. Your subscription to Pathways supports the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA), a non-profit organization committed to true wellness for your family.
Reference links for the teleconference:
- Webster Certification Courses ICPA: http://www.icpa4kids.com/seminars/webster_technique.htm
- Growth Charts: http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/clinical_charts.htm#Set1
- Pediatric Toggle Board: http://www.makinmiracles.com/for_the_doctor-products.html
- Pregnancy Pillows: http://www.chirovantage.com/pregnancy_plus.html
- Birth Plan: http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/free-birth-plan
Safety Research Links:
Thank you Kim and all of the ACE offices!
“Are Vaccines Safe?” Mary Tocco – This DVD is for everyone including parents, teachers, grandparents, doctors and nurses who are seeking the full truth about the safety and necessity of childhood shots. To purchace this video please contact the MCPA at (866) 688-MCPA